The days are slowly becoming longer, brighter and warmer and I’m tired of wearing all the layers I was once exited to pull out for autumn. A fresh bouquet of perky pink tulips sits in my kitchen as a promise that spring will soon be here. It must be February. Here are the things that have stolen my heart this month:
1. A pastel serving dish for all the local spring vegetables that will be sprouting soon.
SCULPTUREinDESIGN’s Pink Dish
2. My favourite macaron recipe book, which I always seem to pull out at this time of year.
I Love Macarons by Hisako Ogita via Amazon
3. Every 3D printed cookie cutter from Printmeneer, but mostly this geometric diamond.
Printmeneer’s Diamond Cookie Cutter
4. Spring coloured outwear, because it’s still Canada out there.
Natalie Knit’s Hand Knit Ear Flap Hat
5. Transitional shoes for when winter melts into spring.
ModCloth’s Back in a Splash Rain Shoe in Black Dots