I hope you like these products as much as I do! Just so you know, I may collect a commission or other compensation from the links provided on this page.
1. Unique holiday greeting cards everyone (especially mom) will love.
Get them from The Critter Co for $6 each.
2. A dreamy necklace for the girl with her head in the clouds.
Get it from Curious Oddities for $75.20.
3. A deceivingly warm corduroy jumper for the girl who’s always cold.
Get it from Mod Dolly for $92.92.
4. A cross stitch kit for your crafty friend with bare walls.
Get it from Diana Watters Handmade for $35.
5. The cutest little polar bear necklace for the animal lover in your life.
Get it from Swimming Fox Studio for $23.
6. An effortlessly cool shelf for the new homeowner.
Get it from Stained Lace for $36.
7. A checklist map of Canada’s National Parks for your most adventurous friend.
Get it from Ello There for $45.50+, with lots of add-on options.
8. A subtly festive pinecone necklace for the friend who never wants Christmas to end.
Get it from Emery & Opal for $27.34.
9. A fuzzy friend for your littlest friend.
Get it from Miso Handmade for $20.51.
All photos courtesy of product makers.
Aerie swimsuit \\ Tarte eyeshadow palette \\ ModCloth skirt \\ Lime Crime semi-permanent hair colour \\ ModCloth shorts \\ ModCloth pajamas \\ ModCloth sandals \\ Rosehound Apparel top
I feel like my wardrobe is missing several key pieces this season. Last summer, I lived in old clothes that were sacrificed to new puppy nipping, pulling, jumping and playing. I didn’t buy anything new because I didn’t know when I would be able to have nice things again without fear that my new furry friend would destroy them. Now that she’s all grown up and doesn’t see shoes as tasty snacks and flowy hemlines as tug toys, I can wear whatever I want… but oh no! I have nothing to wear.
I won’t be able to pick up every item on my summer shopping list, but here are the fun and beautiful warm weather things I’ll certainly be choosing from.
Sparkle Collective DIY hoop art kit \\ ModCloth clutch \\ Les Tresors De Claudet vintage picnic basket \\ Coldfish vintage dress \\ Keds shoes \\ Warby Parker glasses \\ American Apparel shorts \\ Urban Outfitters swimsuit \\ Cat Mamola necklace \\ Oh Me Oh My dress
All images courtesy of retailers.
The lights have come down, the tree’s been taken to be composted and all the Christmas magic is gone. It’s January and time to embrace the real winter. Here are my favourite things for the month where we try to stay positive.
1. A pretty place to get dressed in the morning.
Urban Outfitters’ Aimee Jewelry Storage Hanging Mirror
2. Vintage-inspired Underwear
What Katie Did’s Bullet Bra Harlow Nouveau
3. Beautifully Packaged Cosmetics
Sephora’s Bésame Cosmetics Brightening Setting Face Powder
4. Winter Brights
ModCloth’s Styled at Heart Tights
5. Botanical Jewellery
Kate’s Little Store’s Jungle Green House Necklace
All photos courtesy of retailers.
The last few leaves have brought down by the rain and now litter the lawn. It’s time to get the snow shovels out and put up the Christmas lights. It’s the end of November and here are my favourite things from the past month:
1. Extravagant Pancake Recipes
Dinner, then Dessert’s Cinnamon Roll Pancakes with Icing
2. Cute Free Printable Gift Tags
Kittenhood’s Free Printable Gift Tags (+ Snowflake Glove DIY!)
3. Warm Socks
Roots’ Squirrel Boot Sock
4. Cozy Clothes to Wear Indoors
ModCloth’s Life in the Breakfast Lane T-Shirt
5. Subtle Holiday Accessories
Autumn Equinox’s Antler Stud Earrings in 14k Gold Fill
All photos courtesy of retailers/makers.